It's rained and rained and rained for the last month and a half. We've been mostly house bound waiting for the sun to shine. Blake and I try to brave the drizzle at least once a day and go for a walk. Otherwise we've been hunkered down and hanging out, just watching Blake grow.

This little trick seems to work... sometimes. I can't ever seem to get time in the bathroom to shower or brush my teeth let alone do anything with my hair. Previously I'd put Blake down either on our bed or in his cradle and run back and forth every time he'd spit his paci out and start to holler. So I thought I might as well save myself the trip.

Here he is getting some dad time at dinner time. He's pretty big on snuggles with his daddy.

This was one night where he fussed and cried and fussed some more. I wrapped him up in our favorite fuzzy fleece blanket, made by Kelly Bauer, and we bounced on the exercise ball until he fell asleep.

Success at last!

These I took one morning when I got him to actually take a nap without me holding him. I'd propped him up on the pillows on our bed not so he could sleep, but just so he could look around while I picked up. You might have noticed that my favorite pictures of him right now are when he's sleeping. Of course some of it is when he's awake I've got my hands full!

Personally I think he looks huge in these pictures.



Love a sleeping baby. So precious. He does look big, like he's not missing many meals : )
ReplyDelete