In celebration of Blake reaching his one month mile marker I decided to take some pictures. My goal was some memorable "cute" baby pictures. You know the typical ones with the smiling cherubic baby. When I reviewed my pictures instead of having captured lots of adorable smiles I realized I had captured the many expressions of Blake. They are, I think, equally adorable. And they really made me laugh. I hope Blake's lack of smiles makes you smile too!
I really wanted to create an old fashioned look, and this little outfit Ms. Kim bought in South Carolina was perfect for it. We struck out on the perfect pose though!
The little bonnet and booties were crocheted with lots of love by Blake's Great Grandma Pat. I thought wouldn't it be sweet to get a picture of him in his little hat and booties? Sadly Blake wasn't too happy with his hat. Yes, that's a picture of him pulling at the strings and frowning. Shortly after this wardrobe change Blake was all done with his photo shoot as lots of crying ensued.
But the day wasn't a total loss. Here's the great smile and perfect pose!!

Great pics! He's his Daddy's boy, I don't see you at all! Love that little chin, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI think he might have my crooked little toe.
ReplyDelete