Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sshhh! Sleepy little boy

 Blake has been doing wonderful!  We are continuing to figure out what works, and sometimes what doesn't.  Definitely figuring out his eating and sleeping schedule.  This is helping immensely with what used to be very fussy afternoons.  I'm not so confident as to say we never have a rough day, or won't ever again.  We are just starting to finally have more good than bad days.  Some of it is Blake is starting to have more happy alert times.  However, you'll notice once again the overwhelming majority of these photos are of Blake sound asleep.  I do have some video of him awake and alert, and will post it as soon as I find the cord that connects the video camera to the computer.
As for other Blake updates, he's really putting on weight.  He unofficially weighs in at 13.8 lbs.  We'll have the official numbers Wednesday when he goes for his 2 month check up.  Yep, he's 8 wks old this Sunday.  I'm really dreading his Dr's apt. because of all the vaccinations he has to get.

This was one photo I'm glad I took.  He had fallen asleep on his Daddy's chest and was all curled up.  When Vance laid him down on our bed he stayed in that position, legs tucked up and little bottom stuck out.






He really prefers sleeping on his side or his belly.  This one is of him in his pac n' play all wore out.  I'd laid him across his little whale pillow and out he went.




He spends most of his evenings with Dad, and this is the lights out position.

Curled up with Mama on a rainy morning.  I got Shane to take this one just as he was starting to wake up.


And this one right after he woke up!

And for the finale another "happy" baby picture.  He'd been laying there really content until I got the camera, and then he was all done! 

1 comment: