Well, after adding and re-adding I guess the manufacturer coupons get taken off at the end in the grand total. What is really puzzling to me is this means customer service was wrong when I had them check my receipt. I don't think I'm going to give Target their $2 back. :)
Since I promised Kelly I'd do a happier post I thought I'd just put up a few just because pictures of Blake. He always makes me happy.
I love this one. Blake is making Shane work harder. Shane has been working out enough that Blake's weight doesn't really slow him down.

Blake's Uncle Von was able to stop by for a visit last week. He hammed it up quite a bit and really enjoyed seeing his uncle.

Blake helping lead Lola. Poor Lola, Blake loves her a little too much. She's just a tiny bit overwhelmed by him.

I'm still slowly looking through Illinois pictures. Who doesn't love a slightly chaotic family photo? Actually I thought this one of all the cousins and kids with Great-Grandma turned out pretty good.

Since I promised Kelly I'd do a happier post I thought I'd just put up a few just because pictures of Blake. He always makes me happy.
I love this one. Blake is making Shane work harder. Shane has been working out enough that Blake's weight doesn't really slow him down.

Blake's Uncle Von was able to stop by for a visit last week. He hammed it up quite a bit and really enjoyed seeing his uncle.

Blake helping lead Lola. Poor Lola, Blake loves her a little too much. She's just a tiny bit overwhelmed by him.

I'm still slowly looking through Illinois pictures. Who doesn't love a slightly chaotic family photo? Actually I thought this one of all the cousins and kids with Great-Grandma turned out pretty good.

He's a sweetie, Lindsey!
ReplyDelete