Purchased 2 tickets for 3 people ( 2 big, 1 small) from Nashville to Chicago today. Holiday's here we come! I can't wait!!! Now a bajillion things to get done before Christmas.
But still time for some random cuteness updates:
We had spaghetti for dinner a couple nights ago. Blake was such a mess afterward I just put him straight into the tub, without cleaning up the kitchen first. After his bath I turned him loose, while I straightened up the bathroom. I heard him moving the chair around in the kitchen, but didn't get too concerned until I came out to see what he was up too. Apparently he thought he was still hungry. At least everything on the stove had cooled down, while he was getting clean.

Mmmmm! Good noodles!

These are from yesterday morning. He's really big into shoes and hats. He knows if you put on shoes you get to go outside. The hats are just because they are fun to play with I guess.

Blake with Dad's shoes and hat

I love how short and stumpy he looks in this picture. I had to help him get his feet into the shoes. He couldn't walk once they were on. So he ditched the shoes and kept the hat.
Tada! Such a cute boy!

Not the safest hat for him to wear...Lol!
But still time for some random cuteness updates:
We had spaghetti for dinner a couple nights ago. Blake was such a mess afterward I just put him straight into the tub, without cleaning up the kitchen first. After his bath I turned him loose, while I straightened up the bathroom. I heard him moving the chair around in the kitchen, but didn't get too concerned until I came out to see what he was up too. Apparently he thought he was still hungry. At least everything on the stove had cooled down, while he was getting clean.

Mmmmm! Good noodles!

These are from yesterday morning. He's really big into shoes and hats. He knows if you put on shoes you get to go outside. The hats are just because they are fun to play with I guess.

Blake with Dad's shoes and hat

I love how short and stumpy he looks in this picture. I had to help him get his feet into the shoes. He couldn't walk once they were on. So he ditched the shoes and kept the hat.
Tada! Such a cute boy!

Not the safest hat for him to wear...Lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment