We've had some really pretty fall weather, which is unusual in Tennessee. We always seem to skip spring and fall and just head straight into summer and winter. On one of the many pretty days we went outside for some fall pictures.

My Little Pumpkin!


A family photo that actually turned out!

Blake and Mom


Blake and Dad

My favorites. I of course wanted him to carry his little hobo pack over his shoulder, but he spent most of his time shaking it or throwing it down.


All those pictures made him thirsty. He's still a waterbug!


This look kills me. Obviously he doesn't think I held the hose right for him.

Which would be why he decided to do it himself. Much better!

Tree bending


Busy boy, off he goes...


My Little Pumpkin!


A family photo that actually turned out!

Blake and Mom


Blake and Dad

My favorites. I of course wanted him to carry his little hobo pack over his shoulder, but he spent most of his time shaking it or throwing it down.


All those pictures made him thirsty. He's still a waterbug!


This look kills me. Obviously he doesn't think I held the hose right for him.

Which would be why he decided to do it himself. Much better!

Tree bending


Busy boy, off he goes...

Awwwww, I'm smitten. He is so precious.
ReplyDelete