Sunday, August 1, 2010

First Haircut

I know every mom has pictures and talks about baby's first haircut. I'll keep this short sweet and to the point. I gave Blake his first haircut on July, 21st. I know you are supposed to wait until they are 1 year old. (It's in the unwritten rules section of that instruction manual that comes with every baby.) But his curls were getting frizzy and after Daddy made a very appropriate Bozo the Clown comparison. So Blake got his first official haircut.
   There were no tears from either him or me. I set him in his Bumbo chair and he ate baby snacks and tried to feed me too the whole time. By the end of his haircut he was out of his chair, crawling around the kitchen table and had the salt shaker and was dumping salt on the table.

Really not that much hair for all that effort.



And the finished look. Did I mention he turned 11 months old two days ago.  He's turning 1 in a month!! I'm not ready!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! You should see what the back of Aidan's hair looks like in the morning : ) It takes me 10 min. and detangler to get thru it in the morning, can't seem to want to cut it again yet though : )

    ReplyDelete