We came home with all the boxes, which are currently surrounding me as I type. It turned into a bit of a rough day. Lil' Vance was on the war path. He's frustrated by not having any friends that he can relate to, and as most of us do he takes out his frustrations on the family. Nothing big, just the little stuff, no I won't wear a jacket even though there is frost on the ground outside. It had been building up and kind of had Vance and I worn down.
Later I was trying to set a fussy Blake down in his chair that rocks and vibrates. As I went to put him in it he realized I was going to set him down and thrashed sideways. Unfortunately I didn't have a good enough grip on him and the coffee table was right next to his chair. You guessed it. He got his first hard bump and we both ended up bawling. I've checked and checked and can't find a lump or a bruise on his little head so thankfully I don't think it was too bad.
And on top of everything Kelly had to put down her little Daschund Peanut yesterday. He was 14 years old and his hind quarters had become paralyzed. So sad he was my favorite and I know everyone will miss him.
By the end of the day I had a fussy baby, a worn out husband and 6 branches on my Christmas tree. I've also realized that I left my box with ALL the ornaments in the bottom of the pile at storage.
Thankfully the Lord's mercy is new every day. And today is a new day. My goal for the day is simply to bring order to chaos. We are off to a good start and despite the rain outside I'm hopeful for today. So on that note here are some of the latest and my favorite photos. Hope you enjoy them.
These first three are some fall pictures.


Blake enjoys being able to hold different objects. He loves his puppy toy.

This is a cute outfit a friend sent us. I wanted to get a picture of him in it before he out grows it.
And now for Blake's 3 month pictures! I love the smiles! 




My little man is now up to 17lbs! He still has his chubby but, he's starting to really get long. All his 3 month pants are high waters. Up to 6 months fit pretty good thankfully.And now for my three favorite photos!



It really does get hectic this time of year especially with a little one! Do take some time to sit back and relax a bit and enjoy this special time of the year. So good to see little Blake!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Jane
Thanks Aunt Jane! I know I do need to just slow things down, but boy oh boy is that hard to do. It never hurts to be reminded. (:
ReplyDeleteLove,
Linz