Tuesday, August 18, 2009

No News

No news. That's it in a nutshell. My due date came and went without fanfare yesterday. I did appreciate the phone call from my sister Kelly saying "Happy due date!" I went back for my 20th appointment, and was told by my midwife that I was the third woman she'd seen that was due that day, and that I was the only one that was smiling. That's because I had my break down the day before. ( :
I'm not posting any more pictures until they have a baby in them. Who really wants to see my swollen smiling face anyway? Not me. However, I am hopeful and confident that baby will be putting in an appearance any day now. I'm also thankful that he's healthy and full term!

The next blog will just have to wait until baby arrives.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear the good news!! It's almost over and before you know you'll be holding your little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought maybe today would be the lucky day since it's the 18th & you & I were both born on "18th's" & so was Hunter.... no such luck. Maybe the 19th?

    ReplyDelete