Hi!
I know I can't stand people that have blogs and don't keep them updated. But right now I'm sacrificing what's turned into very precious sleep time to post this.
The big news, for all two people who might not already, know is Vance and I are having a baby!!! We are Very Excited! The basics are I'm 13 weeks today, and am due around August 17th.
Both Lil' Vance and Shane can't wait to be big brothers. I think they are excited too, even if they aren't sure what to expect. It should be fun watching them.
The other Baby news is I'm an Aunt twice over now. Jamie had her second little boy on Feb. 3rd at 8:10 am. Aidan John is healthy and from what I hear doing great.
There has been so much going on in our lives and so little time to do much more than keep up with the daily stuff. I can't wait until this school year is over as I definitely plan on staying home to enjoy being a new mom.
I'll do my best to keep baby updates on here as things move closer to August!
Love to all,
Lindsey & Family
Lindsey....
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you via your blog. Try your best to get as much rest as you possibly can! Congratulations!
Love, hugs and kisses,
aunt jane
I think we need some more baby updates and some belly pics!
ReplyDeleteWon't be long til your 20 wk ultrasound!!